Experience required: 6-12 Years
- Installation, Upgrade, Uninstallation, and configuration TWS 9.3, 94 Master Domain Manager on UNIX platform.
- Installation, Upgrade, Uninstallation, Configuration of TWS Agents Ver 9.3, 9.4, and connectivity with TWS MDM.
- Keeping the Team up to date with KT Sessions in TWS Administration.
- Provide access to User on Tivoli workload Scheduler to monitor the Jobs.
- Creating users, scheduling jobs, specifying run cycles for a job stream or calendar.
- Good experience in TWS Master Backup environment on Database RAC.
- Monitoring the Exchange and integration between TWS and DataStage; Technical documentation and low-level design
- Well-versed with scripting for easy alert monitoring and Password expiry.
- Involved in handling changes through Change requests, problem, and incident requests, and tasks.
- Create jobs, Stream, calendar, and variables on Unix and GUI console environments.
- Extensive experience in Job scheduling and understanding of multiple kinds of dependencies on multiple jobs and job streams across multiple plan cycles.
- OS and DB Password Update for TWS Master and Backup Servers In Unix environment.
- Well-versed with TWS Dynamic Workload Console and WAS console.
- Checking and monitoring TWS services during OS patching activities.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Issues related to TWS MDM and FTAs in Unix as well as in Hadoop cluster Linux environments.