Location: Work Form Home
Experience: 4-5 years
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation, and acceptance of solutions deployed into production. This includes operational readiness, support documentation, and acceptance checklists.
- Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget, and scope of the client.
- Build transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, and change management.
- Be responsible for coordinating implementation activities, and providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during the clients project.
- Coordinate routine installations and decommissioning of items of hardware and/or software.
- Monitor the effectiveness of installations and ensure that appropriate recommendations for change are made.
- Assess, analyze, develop, document, and implement changes based on requests for change.
- Liaise with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress.
- Work with the project manager to establish an end-to-end project plan and approach.
- Promotes awareness of transition planning and support process and strategy.
Experience Required (mandatory):
- Experience delivering solutions within the schedule, budget, and scope of client expectations.
- Experience implementing successful changes based on client requests.
- Experience leading client projects, effectively disseminating key information to all relevant stakeholders to ensure a smooth operation.
- IT Transition Manager experience