Salary: 2- 3 LPA
Notice Period: 15 Days
Experience required: 1-3 Yrs
Detailed Job description: Backup Administrator
- Provide advice on the IT S backup and storage services.
- Manage and maintain the backup systems.
- Ensure backups are run to schedule and retention is met.
- Verify all full backup jobs.
- Maintain an audit trail of backups and restores
Skills and Requirement: Storage & Backup Admin
- The candidate should have a minimum of one year experience for L1 & 3+ year L2 as per below JD.
- Sound Knowledge of backup tool TSM / Data Protector / Net Vault /Symantec Backup Exec Actifio.
- Manage and resolve backup related problems identified by sys admins or monitoring software.
- Sound Knowledge of Storage Libraries (Hardware /software fault detection and vendor liaison of HP, IBM, Dell).
- Hands-on experience in configuring Tape-drives, Library (preferable IBM TS3***, HP MSL, ESL series), scheduling backup jobs/policies, rotation of Media Tapes
- Experience in managing backup policies, Media pools for a different types of backups.
- Hands on Experience in Restoration of Data.
- Good understanding of patches upgrades and day to day Backup issues
- knowledge on Disaster-Recovery.
- Investigate, identify and document proposals that will improve application recoverability.
- Document and implement changes to technical standards as required.
- Audit application backup policies and environments to ensure the integrity of backup and recovery activities.
- Participate in the recovery of application environments where required.
- Preparing Daily and Weekly Backup reports.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!