Experience: 5-10 years
Microsoft PowerPoint, Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, RAML, JSON, Microservice, API Life cycle, Build-Test-Run, REST API, SQL and NoSQL databases, API platform - APIGEE, IBM API Connect
- 7+ years related project/program management and/or strategic planning/delivery experience
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master (CSM, PSMI, ACP-PMI) with 5-7 years of experience within a high performing, cross-functional teams.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile Scrum Frameworks
- Knowledge and/or experience with successful Agile techniques: Test-Driven Development (TDD), Business Driven Development (BDD), User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing, Pair programming and Automated Testing
- Experience in using JIRA (report generation, setting up workflows, creating dashboards, Sprint Agile boards etc.), confluence, GitHub is a must
- Experience with both traditional waterfall software development processes and Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Exceptional people handling skills able to work with all levels within their portfolio
- Ability to conceptualize current requirements against project vision board roadmap
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, process and detail-oriented skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint with the overall ability for presentation-building.
- Project Management certification (PMP or PRINCE) is mandatory
- Experience in managing Big Data or ETL related projects in at least two of the workstreams like data modelling, data exploration analysis, APIs lifecycle and data platform build is preferred
- Experience in understanding of developing and implementing APIs using Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, RAML, JSON, Microservice, API Life cycle, Build-Test-Run, REST API, authentication/authorization and integration of backend APIs with SQL and NoSQL databases, API platform - APIGEE, IBM API Connect, Open shift is preferred
- Experience in handling projects involving Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Airflow, Presto, SQL, Cassandra is preferred
- Knowledge of API Testing, JMeter, Automation, Multithreading experience, Junit, mocking framework, Error Handling, Exception management is desirable
- Experience in handling projects involving deployment and debugging of the application code in any of the cloud environments like AWS, Azure or GCP is desirable.
- Experience in any of the Programming languages like Java/J2EE, Python is desired