Experience: 5-6 years
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge and working experience in ruby versions > 2.0
- Knowledge and working experience in rails versions > 3.0
- Knowledge of RDMS and NoSQL. Working experience on MySQL and MongoDB.
- Should know the criticality and timeline sensitivity of production support. (Including oncall)
- The candidate should be well spoken (Another critical requirement for Remote working).
- The candidate should have a flair to learn new technology and scale out.