Experience: 3-4 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- Customer facing experience a plus.
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum grade for application – ENT and above
Do you like solving problems having to do with things like continuous build, test and deploy?
Are you passionate about designing and building?
Are you interested in evangelizing and consulting at the leading edge of the IT industry?
If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
You'll be taking on a mixture of tasks helping to design, build and maintain MLOps solutions and environments for our customers. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, learn new skills while improving on existing ones, all the while maintaining a positive and "can do" attitude.
Successful candidates will bias toward action and focus on supporting iterative ('Release early, release often') approaches to the organization and their work.
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment and drive solutions to reality
- Work in a dynamic & collaborative environment
- Build MLOps solutions using the latest technologies and tools
- Engage often with customers in all sorts of ways
- Participate in presales and client interactions
- Participate in DevOps implementation/development projects
- MLOps Solutions & tools support (Engineering Level Support)
- Build tools to aid & support delivery of projects for HPE Internal teams
- Ability to work in a 24x7 environment
- Must have a ‘Service and Support’ mind-set
- Takes responsibility for delivery processes such as end-to-end problem ownership solutions
- 3+ years’ experience working in IT Industry.
- Technical / functional background in at least two of the following products/tools:
- Proficient in Python/GoLang
- Proficient in Bash or PowerShell scripting
- 1-2 years of experience in infrastructure operations (Servers, Storage, Virtualization)
- Continuous integration & Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, Travis-CI, Gitlab CI) –
- Understanding in creating jobs, configuration of pipelines, configuring runners/slaves/build nodes,
- Understanding of build & release strategies,
- Excellent knowledge of Git workflows & code versioning in a multiuser/developer projects along with installation, configuration & administration of the CI tools
- Infrastructure provisioning (Ansible, Terraform)
- knowledge of installation & administering Linux/Unix/Windows operation systems, should have
- Knowledge in writing cookbooks/manifests/playbooks to automate day-to-day operational tasks, Demonstrable knowledge of working with & troubleshooting Ansible, Terraform configurations at scale & development best practices.
- Knowledge in installation, administration & troubleshooting of environments for the configuration management tools.
- Containerization (Docker) – Experience in working with Docker containers, writing Dockerfile, building images, Docker image versioning & tagging, interacting with Docker engine to manage images & containers. Should have knowledge of installation & administration of container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes/Red Hat OpenShift/Rancher/Tanzu
- Cloud computing (e.g., AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure) knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of Virtualization systems (e.g., VMWare, Xen, Hyper-V, VirtualBox) & working with them for development & testing. Installation & configuration of VMs to install & support various tools as required.
- An eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- Passion for and ability to design and support robust build, deployment, and configuration management systems.
- A strong technical foundation in build, release, and deployment environments