Notice Period: 30-45 days
- 4-6 years of experience as Developer, DevOps Engineer or equivalent role, in medium to large scale projects with skills mentioned above.
- 2-3 years of experience in RPA based development is preferable.
- Single view exp is critical as that is the product that needs deploying
Job Function: We are looking for people who can write code on a single-view platform across various tasks that can be done with a single view.
About the role / Description: This job is responsible for developing/configuring, unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting software or enhancements to software through DevOps processes, related to company software tools/products. Where required by the project, may also be responsible for supporting delivery and installation of software at customer premises. Additionally, CSG Products are evaluated and prepared for installation, configuration, monitoring, diagnostics and to ensure minimal impact as they are released. It is critical to optimize production from a personnel perspective and leveraging technology to ensure SLA adherence.
Company tools are developed for streamlining service operations. Tools functionality includes but is not limited to monitoring, reporting, diagnostics, performance, stability of CSG Products, related 3rd Party applications, and deployment infrastructure.
Skills and Requirement:
- Ability to optimize algorithms, develop and review code, debug and performance tune code, and document.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Skilled at interpreting client requirements.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience working on a product implementation project. Should have handled delivery package creation, and release note documentation.
· Communication skills to understand and clarify moderately complex instructions.
· Skills to complete low-level designs/high-level designs.
- Experience in automating development or test or deployment processes
· Creativity when researching or solving a situation.
- Good understanding of the operating systems (Windows and Linux) and virtualization concepts
- Good understanding of networking concepts (on-premises and cloud deployment)
- Software development experience using any one of the programming languages – C#, C++. Experience in Python language, Shell scripting, and Web technologies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in any relational database and SQL. Familiarity with the NoSQL database will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of application monitoring and logging tools (ELK stack/Splunk/Prometheus)
- Experience in DevOps tools and processes (CI/CD, ‘Azure DevOps’/Jenkins)
- Experience in container-based and cloud deployments (Docker, Terraform/Ansible/Chef).
- Understanding cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) based automation implementation, preferably on Automation Anywhere product
- In a team or independently analyses, designs and codes software according to requirement specifications.
- Unit tests and debugs thoroughly.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Contributes to functional specification and detailed design documents.
- Communicates with clients to obtain straightforward information or answer simple inquiries.
- May make design decisions, work delegation, and assign tickets to other team members.
- Resolves assigned trouble tickets.
- Regularly consults peers and senior members of the team and architects on issues.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management as required.
- Supports System Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Operates as a full working member of the team, participating in reaching consensus and providing guidance to junior level members.
- Adheres to company’s software development standards and procedures.
- Works with support and operations teams to ensure successful deployment and operation of their application and ongoing operational activities.
- Responds to high severity production issues escalated by our operations teams along with root cause analysis
- Participates in test driven development, Agile development, continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), DevOps automation
- Create seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Contribute to the Development and DevOps community by way of best practices and training the wider team.
- Comprehends customers security and data policies and ensure adherence.
- Prepares, validates, and shares the data which are required to cleanup/correct/reconcile as a part of the fix.
- New solution / product / 3rd party / Open-Source evaluation:
- Assists in the identification and analysis of the internal/external client’s technical requirements.
- Gathers information from customers on technical requirements.
- Provides technical input and consultation for application deployment.
- Participates in innovation related activities i.e., idea generation, idea reviews, proof-of-concept and implementation.
- Contributes to automation of manual processes to improve quality and cost efficiency.
Qualification: B Tech Engineering (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience)
Salary: 5 LPA to 6 LPA
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Temporarily due to COVID-19