Experience required: 5-6 Yrs
Qualification: Graduate | B.E | B Tech | MCA
About the role / Description: Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Client Interaction on daily basis, working with teams from different geography, flexible to work on odd hours on need basis. Understanding the development standards and adhere to processes followed.
- Ability to coach teams in writing quality code.
- Good communication skills as he / She will have to engage with the client for understanding.
- To be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality.
- We know you are happiest when you are learning new things, so you will be given an annual allowance to spend on your professional growth such as attending a conference or taking a course.
- You will get a chance to mentor and support other members of your team, providing technical leadership and advice.
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary global team to create high-quality software.
- Ensure the quality of your teams work through pair programming, code reviews, unit tests and test automation.
- Extensive experience as a Frontend Engineer, designing and implementing software solutions using modern JS frameworks / Web API - Minimum of 4 years
- Experience with consuming and planning Client-Server communication through RESTful API
- A good understanding of React, Redux and Redux-Saga.
- A good understanding of Webpack.
- Hands-on experience with writing custom CSS styles.
- Hands-on experience with TypeScript.
- Hands-on experience with Jest.
- The ability to drive the development forward and be able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
- A solid history of constantly improving your own knowledge and skills as well as improving processes for your organization
- Proficiency with git when collaborating on code bases
- The confidence and passion to work in a client facing role, offering a consultative approach to development
- An understanding of architectural choices, including the trade-offs for each
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration and writing highly testable code, simplifying Unit Tests
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with architecting complex Frontend applications is a big plus.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Previous leadership experience, managing/mentoring and motivating others to improve.
- Experience in client interaction with Global clients.
- A good understanding of micro frontend and Lerna.
- Experience with Styled Components
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are goodand sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!