Experience required: 8-11 Years
8+ years of hands-on QA/testing experience
Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science, from a top tier university
Notice Period: immediate to serving notice period 45 days
About the role / Description:
This position is for a QA lead with 8+ years of experience. The ideal candidate will work very closely with dev and functional teams, should be capable of understanding functional test cases and flows, create backend and UI automated test flow and generate scripts without supervision and follow-up with statuses.
Strong communication is required at all levels providing support to both onsite and offshore teams. Must be capable of creating a testbed for automated testing understanding data with minimal supervision following the process and framework outlined by the QA organization. Experience in the banking sector is a huge plus.
Skills and Requirement:
- Strong grasp of automation tools like Selenium
- Must have experience with development of test framework using C#, Angular or similar languages
- Should have exposure to Automation of Webservices/API and working on Unix.
- Backend testing with PERL/Python/ Ruby and/or with Shell scripting
- Hands-on expertise in various automation frameworks (data-driven, keyword, hybrid) and experience in authoring and executing comprehensive test suites from business and functional requirements.
- Must be capable of extracting test requirements, planning and creating test suite.
- Good working knowledge of development tools such as Git, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge about TDD/BDD & QA tooling/frameworks /libraries.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology.
- Excellent presentations skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
- Experience working with global teams and global application environments
- Lead all QA activities related to DART Team
- The candidate should be hands-on with QA tools.
- Lead the development of testing frameworks
- Propose and implement innovative solutions for QA problems
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing QA tools.
- Maintain effective relationships with business owners and application development teams in global locations.
- The candidate will have to interact with a diverse & global set of teams, including developers, business analysts, product owners, quality assurance and senior management.
- Work within an Agile team, participating in ceremonies related to the Agile framework