Qualification: Graduate | B.E | B Tech | MCA
Experience: 2-5 years
- Experience required: 5+ years of experience working in Web Applications, API testing and Mobile App testing using Charles or any of the same kind of proxy tools
- Experience in Agile process
- Should have 2 + years of experience in Mobile app automation and API automation
About the role / Description:
- Experience in Mobile App automation using Appium
- Must be able to write test cases and evaluate the story points
- Aware of process that needs to be followed for Complex integration system
- Experience in interacting with customer, leading team, defect analysis, defect root cause analysis, tracking tasks and preparing metrics and knowledge of CMMI quality process.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system and regression.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management (if required).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations
- Take on the role of project(s) leadership as directed by the Test Manager.
- Design, specify and implement test plans, test specifications and test reports based on product requirements with direction from the Test Manager.
- Lead and perform testing duties for the products and report status to the Test Manager.
- Ability to lead a team, setup & implement new testing processes and mentor others.
- Ensure all defects found during testing are reported and tracked within defect tracking tool.
- Work with the development team and relevant stakeholders to resolve issues found throughout the SDLC, and also provide detailed test execution records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to drive Continuous Improvement in the testing process.
- Ability to use Share point, Charles, Zephyr tools
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!