Location: Kanjurmarg, Mumbai.
Experience required: 4+ Yrs
Salary: 6- 8LPA
Detailed Job description:
Oracle Database (commonly referred to as Oracle DBMS or simply as Oracle) is a multi-model database management system produced and marketed by Oracle Corporation. It is a database commonly used for running online transaction processing (OLTP), data warehousing (DW) and mixed (OLTP & DW) database workloads. Oracle Database is available by several service providers on-prem, on-cloud, or as hybrid cloud installation.
Skills and Requirement: Oracle DBA
Incident and service request monitoring
• Application Patch Deployment (DDL, DML queries deployment based on scripts provided).
• Tablespace resize.
• Database housekeeping activity (purging, index rebuilding, reorganization, gathering statistics).
• DR sync issue check and 1st level of action (transferring of missing archive files).
• Deadlock issue check and escalate to application/development team.
• Handle L1 tickets like tablespace, disk space, and lock issue.
• Performance issue L1 check.
• User, profile creation and management.
• Monitor DB services via an alert.
• Provide timely escalation of complex problems to a technical support resource and/or to the appropriate level of senior staff.
• Monitor failed database jobs and take appropriate action and escalate to the next level.
• DB - Filesystem Space monitoring.
• ASM filesystem space monitoring.
• Database startup and shutdown.
• Initiating backups at disk level on a scheduled or Adhoc basis.
• Performance - ORA errors handle as per knowledge base availability.
• Starting and stopping database
• Incident and Request Fulfillment Management
• Vendor coordination
• Incident monitoring.
• DR sync issue 2nd level resolution.
• Backup and restoration in supported assets- scheduled or Adhoc.
• Performing export and import activities - scheduled or Adhoc.
• Handling issues related to performance.
• Database security patch application, hardening and Auditing
• Log calls with the vendor for product bugs.
• Provide timely escalation of complex problems to a technical support resource and/or to the appropriate level of senior staff
• Perform DR, backup restoration drill.
• Cloning database for supported assets.
• Database job creation and configuration.
• DB - Instance Hung/Terminated unexpectedly
• DB - Crash
• DR reconfiguration for existing setup.
• DB - Flashback configuration and restoration
• Performance - ORA errors - resolve or escalate to SME or vendor appropriately.
• ASM monitoring and space addition.
• Starting and stopping database, ASM, RAC services.
• Necessary support for restoration or drill
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!