Experience: 3-5 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, CCNA
Salary: 3- 7 LPA
Key Technical Skills: Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Checkpoint
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Routing, switching & Firewall
- CCNA Mandatory. And CCNP as an added advantage.
- Good fluency in English.
- Broad knowledge of networking and network equipment/operating systems with detailed experience with CISCO, Checkpoint and F5, Load balancer, Routing, Switches
- Motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment as well as individuals without direct supervision
- Detailed knowledge of the OSI model, routing (OSPF, BGP) and switching technologies (STP)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills within a data Centre or large enterprise network
- Routing and switching technologies and corresponding protocols
- IP services like ACL, High availability, Checkpoint Smart Centre, Console, Defence and Workflow as well as Checkpoint CLI experience.
- F5 Load balancer (LTM, GTM), NAT, VPN setups
- Encryption methods and technologies, MPLS Configuration
- HTTP/HTTPS, reverse proxy, SSL, offload configurations
- Conducts feasibility studies and develops requests for proposals.
- Designs and develops LAN/WAN infrastructure documentation.
- Maintains LAN/WAN topology and cabling specifications. Evaluate vendor products and makes recommendations.
- Responsible for connectivity to external clients or other outside parties.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with vendors.
- This resource type focuses on gaining technical expertise and developing business relationships as well as making decisions or recommendations for solutions that may impact the overall outcome of the assignment.
- Additionally, this resource should demonstrate the ability to work closely with clients/users to meet their requirements.
- This level should typically be used for a mid-level, more seasoned, fully proficient resource.