Exp – 5 – 8 years
Notice Period – max 45 days
Location – Mumbai
We are looking for Developers who will be a highly motivated team player and is likely to have significant experience in application development, a strong technical background, and good communication skills. He/she will interact directly with the users and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software. This position offers a unique opportunity to work in a highly visible area and gain an in-depth understanding of the OTC Confirmations business by interfacing with numerous business and technical areas. The position requires skill in configuring Xceptor to support the automation of Operational Processes.
Skills required (essentials):
Excellent working knowledge of the following:
· Microsoft .NET, Database, Middleware (Soap/Xml/Messaging/RESTful services)
· Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming.
· Familiarity with Design Patterns.
· Experience in iterative/agile development practices.
· Exposure to working in a global delivery team.
· Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
Additionally – The experience of working in Xceptor configuration is good to have. Knowledge in Xceptor configuration to support mapping of multiple XML and other data formats, configure data sources from MQ, Email, or files, configure matching rules, perform database updates and updates to Xceptor config.
Skills desired (optional):
Familiarity with MQ, Autosys, and Prior experience in investment banking Self-motivated with critical thinking and problem-solving skills and works in a team environment Clear and concise verbal and written communication.