Job Position: Developer, Senior Developer (Basis number of year of exp)
ROLE: Java/Scala + Spark Developer
Experience: 4 to 9 years
Notice Period: 30 days
Salary: 12 LPA – 32 LPA basis number of years of exp
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required
3 Rounds of Interview:
- Hacker Rank Test (Client Mandated Tool test – 90 min) Java Based
- Round 1 (Technical Discussion) (45 -60 minutes)
- Round 2 (Technical Discussion) (45 -60 minutes)
- Read and understand requirements for market abuse models
- Write Java/Scala + Spark code that accurately reflects the requirements and design documents.
- Write unit tests that exercise all major logic components of the code. - Deploy, maintain and performance tune all models.
- The candidate should have 4 or more years of experience coding. He/she should be capable of understanding and solving complex problems, have solid communication skills. Financial services experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Scala on Spark.
- Strong proficiency with Core Java
- Database experience preferably with DB2, Sybase, or Oracle
- Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach
- Previous experience in Trade Surveillance or working with data from the order lifecycle
- Good to have knowledge of Hadoop Technologies
- High-quality software architecture and design methodologies and patterns
- Work experience as level-3 support for applications
- Layered Architecture, Component-based Architecture
- XML-based technologies
- Unix OS, Scripting, Python or Perl
- Experience in development on other application types (Web applications, batch, or streaming