Experience: 5-7 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
Location: Mumbai or Bangalore
Key Technical Skills: Java, Angular
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have some experience in the financial domain and understanding of portfolio management functions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Experience in developing client-server, distributed, real-time applications using Java, J2EE, Spring.
- Familiarity with IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ).
- Needs to be comfortable working in the Unix/Linux environment.
- Good knowledge of Concurrency and high volume server-side development.
- Involvement in full Software Development Life Cycle of the project.
- Working experience in SQLS / Stored Procedures with an RDBMS.
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions like (ex. Git, Perforce, CVS)
- Experience testing software (e.g. Unit testing, using frameworks, performance testing/tuning).
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Good to have knowledge on Azure, .Net