Location: Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai (WFO)
Experience required: 10+ years
About the role / Description:
The Project manager will involve in performing various functions that ensure effective management and end-to-end executions of Digital Projects assigned. This role will work closely with India Digital Client Partners, Business Analyst and Business Service manager, creation centers, external solution providers and etc, to support the design, establish plans for execution of each application or system, oversee the integration of different parts of IT project. They achieve this by collaborating with the internal digital division and business stakeholders. The Digital Project manager is responsible to streamline communication with stakeholders, track and monitor project tasks, and quality-assured deliverables during implementation. The role will be instrumental in overseeing the progress of multiple active projects offering timely feedback to leadership as well as capturing outcomes and learnings from the completed projects.
In addition, this role will also be responsible to provide EM Asia Projects Status update and Report to the Digital CP Lead for EM Asia on monthly basis.
Skills and Requirement:
- 10+ years of related pharmaceutical or healthcare experience with experience working in Managing end to end multiple, diverse scale projects
- Good understanding of India Pharmaceutical environment, in the areas of Healthcare system setup, reimbursement, Added advantage with knowledge managing Data Analytics and Insights (Tableau, Python, AI/ML), SAP – O2C & P2P and Distribution and HCP and patient behavior across markets.
- Executive presence - ability to gain credibility with all levels of management; skills to craft and deliver presentations to, and obtain agreement from, senior management on communication and project status updates
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to identify the commercial viability of a project, identify assumptions, and then plan how to execute those assumptions to de-risk a project.
- Demonstrated strong cross-functional working skills and was able to deliver stretching results through others in matrix complex working situations, influencing without authority
- Work closely with Digital Client Partners to establish the project charter and execution plan for endorsed projects
- Create Project Charter and Execution plan
- Work closely with Business Analyst Business case, solution evaluations, requirements (BA)
- Clarity of the business requirements and assumptions to ensure clarity of the deliverable by the Technical team in meeting business needs and expectations.
- Ensure design delivers in accordance with requirements
- Coordinate and lead UAT.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify factors capable of minimizing the success of a project
- Track Project milestones, issues, and KPIs for success
- Evaluate the progress of the project to determine the need for adjustment in the plan
- Organize meetings to discuss and review project status
- Ensure smooth transition and change management including Training and SOP to change from old technological systems to new ones
- Timely communication and updates to management & stakeholders
- Maintain positive trust relationship with third-party vendors and/or Pfizer Creation Centers
- Manage any above country cross-functional teams such as Medical, Legal, Commercial, Regulatory, Safety, Corp Affairs to deliver experiments on time, on budget
- Identify areas of improvement throughout our process that helps us further improve project management and partnership internal creation centers or 3rd Party vendors
- Keeping track of EM Asia Projects status report, India as Priority to India Digital CP & Digital EM Asia CP Lead
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or business management. Advanced degree in IT or project management with PMP, or similar certification. Experience in Pharma Industry.