Location: - Bangalore
Notice Period – 10-20 Days
Experience required: 2-3 years
About the role / Description:
An incident is an event that could lead to loss of, or disruption to, an organization's operations, services or functions. Incident management is a term describing the activities of an organization to identify, analyze, and correct hazards to prevent a future re-occurrence
Skills and Requirement:
Incident Management, ITIL,
- Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident.
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
- Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Producing documents that outline incident protocols such as how to handle cybersecurity threats or how to correct server failures.
- Collaborating with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Communicate with upper management if major issues are found in the IT system.
- Managing the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks.