Qualifications – Graduate/MBA with over 10-12 years experience in selling products and services to customer organizations in Mid/Small enterprises, experience in managing Inside and Channel Sales
Salary: 25L-30L with a pay mix of 70/30
Experience Required :
10-12 years in sales of products and services to Mid Enterprise and SMB organizations in India, experience in managing a hybrid of Inside Sales and Field Sales organizations, 2 or more years in a people manager role
Job Role :
- Define goals and strategies to drive recurring revenue from new customers in the Mid-Market and SMB segments.
- Build a highly efficient and productive sales team in a scalable model that enables high growth in India by leveraging the best combination of web, inside sales, field sales and partners to best serve our customers.
- Recruit, onboard and develop high performing and committed sales resources while ensuring a progressive career path for the future.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process. Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Collaborate with Marketing for demand generation, inbound and outbound, and other marketing programs to drive high conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition.
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment, operational coordination
- Responsible for accuracy on revenue forecast and pipeline management to build a predictable and scalable business
- Drive revenue growth and ensure effective pipeline management of the enterprise segments