Location: Bangalore/ Noida/Gurgaon/Pune
Experience required: 4-6yrs
Job Function: Agile DevOps
About the role / Description:
As a DevOps Specialist, you will be building, implementing, and supporting next-generation system automation solutions. This role will also require you to perform analysis and to emerge with concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security.
Skills and Requirement:
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes using tools like Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Spinnaker, etc.
- Experience with Ansible, Rundeck, Kubernetes, Helm, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack
- Openstack and cloud experience.
- Ability to code and script using Ansible, Python, Perl, and shell.
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
- Experience in Developing Applications with Java and J2EE
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools for Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and reaching beyond functional borders to seek knowledge
- Automation/Operation of official release processes of Products
- Developing/Operating tools in a variety of programming/scripting languages
- Design/Implement improvements, striving for efficiency
- Development environment support and troubleshooting
- Software CM, GIT/Clearcase operations, automation of build systems, release handling, design environment provisioning
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in the technical domain
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!