Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
Experience required: 5+ Yrs
Salary: 8 - 9 LPA
Notice Period Immediate -15 days
About the role/ Job description:
DB2 is a family of database management systems, in which we manage the database operation as well as store the data in huge amounts as per the user requirement. But some database application works on a specific platform this is the disadvantage of that system but DB2 low is a cross-platform
Skills and Requirement: DB2. LUW
- Db2 LUW (for Linux/Unix/Windows) DBA
- Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, and Migration
- Working with cloud pure scale database and maintaining it.
- Working on automation of dba activities.
- Conceptualize and verbalize the benefits of technology in solving real business problems
- DB2 installation and database setup for single and DPF environments.
- Installations of DB2 UDB v9.x, v10.x, v11.x on windows and Unix Flavour.
- DB2 Migration & Fix pack upgrade .
- Creating and manipulating databases and their configuration parameters.
- Backup and Recovery of databases.
- Recovery of a dropped table by using database/tablespace level backup.
- Managing High Availability of databases on HACMP
- Configuring and monitoring HADR setup and TSA.
- DB Performance monitoring and tunning.
- DB2 (db2exfmt, db2advis, reorg, runstats etc).
- Logging database events using DB2 Auditing.
- Data Movement utilities – import/export/db2move/load.
- Query optimization by using different tools &utilities
- Using other DB2 tools db2look, db2pd, db2diag, db2top, db2evmon tools.
- DB2 concurrency and isolation levels.
- SQL procedures and UDF's creation for DB2.
- DB2 Federation setup.
- Working knowledge in RHEL7
- Unix Shell Scripting to automate the tasks.
- Basic Working knowledge of Ansible
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!