Experience required: 3-5 Yrs
Salary: 12 to 18 LPA
Notice Period Immediate -15 Days
Skills and Requirement: ETL tools, SQL databases, Programming languages, AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse or similar
Detailed Job description:
- Leads operational and directional aspects of data warehouse development, determining how to best approach the work, what tools to use and how to organize the work
- Develops and maintains our data warehouse code and infrastructure
- Accountable for delivering high-quality results
- Mentors less experienced members of the team
- Thrives in a test-driven development organization with high-quality standards
- Contributes to architecture discussions as needed
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to understand user stories and requirements to meet functional needs
- Supports product team’s efforts to produce product roadmap by providing estimates for enhancements
- Escalates high priority issues to appropriate internal stakeholders as necessary and appropriate
- Maintains a professional, friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude
- At least 3-5 years experience working in software development and/or data warehouse environment
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in software development or a related field
- Hands on experience with ETL tools, SQL databases, programming languages, reporting
- Experience with AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse or similar
- Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse backgrounds
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally and a track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!