Location: Sakinaka Andheri-Mumbai
Experience required: 7-12 Years
Job Function: Customer Support Manager
1) Customer Service Management
- Responsible for post-implementation customer support for multiple large enterprise accounts.
- Manage client support operations with the highest level of quality and efficiency.
- Managing the technical coordination to ensure smooth delivery of the projects
- To be actively involved in Incident Management, ensuring L2 /L3 support through the team, problem resolving, documentations.
- Release Management - In case of any change requests or minor product feature releases he/she would be responsible for the release and maintenance of multiple accounts.
- Providing Production Support to the existing accounts.
2) Operations Process Excellence :
- Improve tools and processes to enable us to deliver support at scale as the company grows at a tremendous rate: a ticketing system, knowledge management, self-help, user forums, customer feedback management, etc.
- Ensuring Customer Engagement through CSAT & in case of Customer Sat Low score, follow-ups with the customers.
- Documentation Management which includes Root Cause Analysis, Incident Report (for critical issues), Monthly Service Delivery Report (to customer)
- Escalation Management
- Improving and redefining the processes to enhance Key Support metrics and SLA adherence & measurements
3) People Management
- Managing Capacity planning for the day-to-day operations team.
- Drive regular meetings with the team. Manage team performance to goals, continuously evaluating and making adjustments as necessary.
- Cross-functional interaction on a daily basis and would involve working with product management, engineering, sales, customer success, and marketing.
Desired Qualification and Skills:
- 7-12 years of experience in technical support or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience building, leading, and scaling a high-performance, cohesive technical support operations team
- Strong empathy and attention to detail. Exhibit an effective customer service attitude and be able to lead a team in resolving difficult customer situations.
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with high-value customers and publishing documentation.
- Incredible perseverance and drive manifested in a strong work ethic and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, make quick judgments and defend decisions, and radiate positivity even while under pressure.
- Experience with SaaS, data management products.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of application components and functionality; i.e. relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.), web servers (Apache, Nginx, etc.).