Location- Anywhere from India (Remote)
Experience: 5-8 yrs
7-9 years of experience as mentor/lead, Developer, Test Automation Engineer, DevOps Engineer or equivalent role, in medium to large scale projects with skills mentioned above.
Notes from the panel:
- Experience in the development of test automation using selenium, cucumber (any such automation tool)
- Strong programming experience in Java or .net
- Will be developing the framework for test automation, designing the test scripts.
- Exp - 5-8yrs
- Experience in SingleView and telecom is preferred
- Guides the team or independently analyses, designs and codes software according to requirement specifications.
- Unit tests and debugs thoroughly.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Contributes to the functional specifications and detailed design documents.
- Communicates with clients to understand requirements and provides technical solutions based on business value.
- Makes design decisions, work delegation, and assign tickets to other team members.
- Resolves assigned trouble tickets.
- As needed, consults peers and senior members of the team and architects on issues.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management as required.
- Supports System Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Operates as a full working member of the team, participating in reaching consensus and providing guidance to junior level members.
- Adheres to the company’s software development standards and procedures.
- Works with support and operations teams to ensure successful deployment and operation of their application and ongoing operational activities.
- Responds to high severity production issues escalated by our operations teams along with root cause analysis.
- Participates in test-driven development, Agile development, continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), DevOps automation
- Create seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Contributes to the Development and DevOps community by way of best practices and training the wider team.
- Comprehends customers security and data policies and ensure adherence.
- Prepares, validates and shares the data which are required to cleanup/correct/reconcile as a part of the fix.
- New solution / product / 3rd party / Open-Source evaluation:
- Performs identification and analysis of the internal/external client’s technical requirements.
- Gathers information from customers on technical requirements.
- Provides technical input and consultation for application deployment.
- Participates and guides the team members in innovation-related activities i.e., idea generation, idea reviews, proof-of-concept and implementation.
- Contributes to automation of manual processes to improve quality and cost-efficiency.
- Ability to optimize algorithms, develop and review code, debug and performance tune code, and document.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Skilled at interpreting client requirements.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and SAFE Agile Development Framework.
- Experience working on a product implementation project. Should have handled delivery package creation, and release note documentation.
- Communication skills to understand and clarify moderately complex instructions.
- Prepares and presents topics at different abstraction levels and to different stakeholders.
- Skills to complete low-level designs/high-level designs.
- Experience in automating development or test or deployment processes
- Creativity when researching or solving a situation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in fast-paced, ever-changing technologies and team environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems (Windows and Linux) and virtualization
- Good understanding of networking concepts (on-premises and cloud deployment)
- Software development experience using any one of the programming languages – Java, Python. Shell scripting will be an added advantage.
- Experience in any relational database and SQL. Familiarity with the NoSQL database will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Web technologies (REST API, Angular/ReactJs)
- Experience in Test Automation tools preferably Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience in DevOps tools and processes (CI/CD, ‘Azure DevOps’/Jenkins)
- Experience in container-based and cloud deployments (Docker, Terraform/Ansible/Chef).
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) will be an added advantage.