Experience required: 3-5 Years
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
3+ years professional experience
Salary: 12- 18 LPA
About the role / Description:
Skills and Requirement:
- Knowledge and/or experience of the financial services industry will be a plus
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/iterative methodology.
- Prior experience in offshore-onshore development/maintenance projects
Technical competency in the following:
- Good understanding of Oops and RDBMS concepts
- Proficiency in:
- Core Java (jdk 1.6+) / J2EE (EJB, JDBC )
- Java Swing (nice to have),
- XML, Quartz (scheduler), JUnit
- Hibernate (nice to have)
- Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns
- Knowledge of at least one application server (Tomcat, WebLogic preferred)
- Proficiency in Oracle 10g (SQL, performance tuning)
- Knowledge of tools such as Eclipse (IDE), StarTeam (Configuration Management) and Quality Center
- Knowledge of Build tools such as Ant/ Maven (desirable)
- Inclination to understand and learn application/business functionality
- Good communicator, fast learner & a Team player
- Attention to detail, disciplined and reliable
- High motivation and confidence levels
- Work with business analysts/users to understand requirements.
- Perform detailed technical analysis with impacts (technical/functionally) and design for GUI, server-side and the database
- Develop, test and provide support during implementation
- Bug fixing & performance optimization (PL/SQL)
- Mentor and carry out code reviews of junior members on the team
Contributing Responsibilities :
- Ability to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional/technical)
- Proven expertise in writing ‘good’ code & experience in multi-tiered development projects
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!