Experience:10yrs – 12Yrs
Notice Period: 15 – 30 days
Salary :15LPA- 17LPA
- Experience in implementing new Loan Origination System / Loan Management System in Commercial Vehicle Loans, Tractor Loans (mandatory)
- Domain knowledge of Commercial Vehicle / Tractor Loans / Micro Business Loans
- Experience as Business Analyst in writing BRDs & FRDs
- Exposure to project management
- Communication skills – excellent (both written & spoken)
This role is with the Priority Sector Lending (PSL) Team of the bank. The bank would be working on a few new retail banking products/areas including partnering with NBFCs to originate borrowing (loan) customers. For the successful implementation of strategy, the bank also needs to evaluate tech application requirements (Loan Origination System – LOS & Loan Management System – LMS) and develop & implement new applications and integrate the new application with existing applications of the bank.
A person in this role is required to have product knowledge (Commercial Vehicle, Tractor Finance, 2wheeler finance, Micro Business Loans, Equipment Finance, SHG Loans, LAP) and document system specifications/application (LOS/LMS) requirement under Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD) with Technology team to address origination, credit assessment & approval, booking of loan, monitoring & reporting. The person will work through the Technology team to find a suitable application solution and get it delivered.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understand Bankes current systems/applications like Core banking systems and other downstream systems
- Performing requirements analysis for the products mentioned above,
- Work with various stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Compliance, Operations, Business, Product teams to incorporate their requirements in BRD.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Documenting and communicating the same to the Technology team
- Coordinate with the in-house Tech team and external IT vendors in explaining and developing the product functionalities required in the system.
- Identify and drive necessary changes in systems for activities peculiar to a partnership
- Technology model finalization spanning multiple existing IT applications and possible incorporation of any new systems or interfaces with the partner’s setup
- Driving Banks Tech teams and the vendor teams towards the most efficient and cost-effective implementation of the agreed solution
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Monitor progress including reporting requirements, end-to-end testing and releases etc. post-go-live monitoring
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A master’s degree in business or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Good knowledge of banking business and IT
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Project management skills (including planning, organizational, time management skills) with a track record of leading projects
- Excellent communication & documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook