Experience required: 4-6 Years
Job Function: Technology
About the role / Description:
Location : Sakinaka, Andheri (Mumbai)
Immediate Joiners or MAX 7 Days Note: Only Mumbai candidate consider
- Experience in Payment Card Industry is must.
- Experience in merchant acquiring domain preferred.
- Scheme mandates knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Must be aware about compliance and regulator practices in Payment domain.
- Around 6-12 Years’ experience in Requirement Management and Business Analyst Position
- Ability to understand implicit and explicit requirements
- Ability to understand the customer and converting requirement into product solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have worked on Customer Facing role
- Proactive and Business driven,
- Proven ability to influence customers and cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Process oriented
- Be able to work under pressure
- Responsible primarily for merchant acquiring solutions/products.
- Understand Business Requirements from the Customers and create a functional documentation covering product solution that will be offered to the customer.
- Requirement elicitation phase should encompass.
- Understand the Business Requirements (implicit and explicit).
- Scope Planning, Scope Definition.
- Detail Scope and assumptions as well as constraints.
- Detail out of scope requirements.
- Release the scope document with stakeholders.
- Review and Sign-off from stakeholders.
- Identify product enhancements opportunities
- drive the entire product enhancement project in line with Business.
- Managing Product Demos & Presentation to the customers.
- Providing inputs to Pre-Sales group for sending proposals, RFP responses.
- Develop standard offerings considering long term view and competition.
- Assess product feature gaps against competitive offerings and client expectations.
- Closely working with engineering team for the required inputs on Proposed Solution, efforts etc.