Experience: 10-12 years
About the Job:
Azure Developer/Architect required to work on the Azure Landing Zone automation frameworkfora global financial organization. This role requires a strong combination of developer and infrastructure knowledge and experience. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate technical leadership with a track record of developing and driving innovative solutions for the public cloud.
- Develop and enhance the automation framework for Azure Landing Zones
- Enhance and contribute to Azure Landing Zone architecture
- Develop tooling and self-service capabilities
- Integrate automation workflows into CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with developers and infrastructure teams to enhance the developer experience Contribute to major design decisions and product selection for the Landing Zone framework
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and using test-driven frameworks.
- Experience with implementing and testing Azure Policy
- Experience designing Azure architecture • Experience with Azure PaaS services
- Strong development/programming skills with tools, languages and frameworks related to infrastructure such as ansible, terraform, python and golang.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Strong communication and written skills
- Experience creating technical architecture documentation
- Knowledge of security controls and/or security tooling for the Public cloud
- Contributing to open source tooling
- Experience with alternate cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience in a large regulated industry