Experience required: 4 to 5 Yrs
Salary: 2-4 LPA
Notice Period:-15 days
Skills and Requirement: Audio/Video technician
About the role / Description:
- An audio and video equipment technician is someone who sets up and fixes audio and video equipment, such as televisions, stereo components, home theatre systems, video projectors and monitors, recording equipment, microphones, and speaker systems.
- Technical understanding of AV and IT systems
- Up-to-date awareness of AV technologies and their features
- Expertise in video conferencing and broadcast systems
- Extensive knowledge of the architectural, cabling, and control system requirements of AV technologies.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and risk assessment abilities.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Vendor coordination for AV vendors and other stakeholders
- Installing Maintaining and troubleshooting audio, video equipment. Polycom
- Preparing and positioning audio, video equipment for broadcasts and recordings
- Connecting, tuning, and configuring AV setups to ensure high-quality broadcasting
- Operating software to control AV technologies,
- Monitoring live feeds to ensure quality
- Finding effective means to store and transport AV equipment as and when it is needed