Experience required: 3-6 years
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech or equivalent
Salary: 15 – 16 LPA
About the role / Description:
The objectives of the Abnormal Trading Patterns application (ATP) are to identify abnormal operations and abnormal behaviour with regards to trader’s profile in Global Market and ALM-T areas. The main tasks would be to continue the development and the support of the application focused on the user interface part (screens to view and extract data from the application database). The current user interface has to be rebuilt using a new development framework.
Skills and Requirement:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Excellent of Microsoft development application Visual Studio 2008R2 and higher
- Good working about best practices of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Knowledge of Angular development
- Good working knowledge of SQL / PL-SQL Oracle and MS SQL DB
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile development practices
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory
- Knowledge of ELK (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana) stack
- Knowledge of IIS 8.5
- Knowledge of C# development (.NET 4.0/.net 4.5)
- ASP.net MVC & AngularJS/Angular 2+ developer - Analysis, Development and Deployment
- Analyze requirements in coordination with the Business Analyst team located in Paris, France
- Migration and rewriting the current application from SharePoint 2007 to ASP.net MVC with Angular.
- The candidate should have an excellent working knowledge of ASP.net MVC architecture.
- The candidate should have an excellent working knowledge of the Angular framework.
- The candidate should have an excellent working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (V 2008 R2 and higher).
- The candidate should be familiar with working with Git/Bitbucket.
- The candidate should have worked on a full life-cycle project.
- Provide estimates for Development workloads
- Design and implement the requirements
- Produce standard technical documentations
- Take part in the Production support activities (Level 2)
- Excellent Troubleshooting capabilities and good turnaround time.
- Participation and BA support during the integration and UAT phases